We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform. In Europe, following the acquisitions of Drivy and Nabobil in 2019, Getaround's community is composed of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You steer the demand side of the platform, from customer acquisition and retention to pricing
What you'll work on
- Marketing strategy: define our positioning, our target customer segments (both B2C and B2B) and our strategy to reach them. Continuously review changes to the market, the consumer trends and the activities of competitors to build this marketing strategy.
- Customer acquisition: manage the team that owns the various acquisition channels, online and offline. Measure marketing campaign costs and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Pricing: define our pricing strategy, including the implementation of loyalty schemes adapted to our different customer segments
- Brand and Press Relations: define our brand positioning, develop and maintain a consistent corporate image and ensure that the brand is well communicated across all channels.
- Customer retention: oversee CRM strategy, with the goal of increasing the repeat of our customers
- Product: work closely with the product department and lead all initiatives to adapt the product to the needs of our target customers. You will notably lead the squads working on demand-related topics together with your teams.
Who you'll be working with:
- You will manage a team of 10 people and you will work closely with the rest of the European Steering Committee, especially the VP Business Development (responsible for the supply-side of the marketplace) and the VP Product.
- You will report to Simon our Europe COO
What you'll bring to the table:
- 10 years+ of experience in B2C Marketing, ideally in a startup environment
- Strong experience in understanding customers’ needs, building competitive positioning and launching B2C marketing campaigns for disrupting companies
- A real passion for team management, and experience for management with an international scope
- A "think out of the box" mindset, so you can develop creative means to support growth within a changing and demanding business environment
- Great communication skills and a collaborative mindset, being comfortable working closely with others
- Experience in a marketplace is a plus
- Bilingual in English and French
What we offer
- Getaround is a fast-growing startup with European HQ in the centre of Paris. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and chart their own course at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy.