Nous croyons à un futur où tous les véhicules sont partagés. L’autopartage permet aux gens de se déplacer d’une manière plus pratique et plus intelligente, tout en ayant aussi un impact positif sur l’environnement et en améliorant la qualité de vie de nos villes. C’est cette vision qui nous encourage et nous inspire à penser encore plus grand.
Getaround est désormais la plus grande plateforme d’autopartage dans le monde, avec une communauté de plus de 5 millions d’utilisateurs qui partage des milliers de voitures connectées dans 300 villes aux Etats-Unis et en Europe.
Notre équipe est collaborative, positive, curieuse et engagée. Nous pensons vite, travaillons intelligemment, rions beaucoup, et recherchons des personnes partageant nos idées pour nous rejoindre dans notre mission : bousculer la propriété des voitures et rendre nos villes meilleures.
- Lead our Customer Service FR/BE Team to help them provide fast and accurate assistance using our challenging mobility marketplace.
What you'll do:
- Grow/ Scale : Help to grow our 50+ Customer Service representatives across our internal and outsourced centers to face our ambitions
- Daily delivery: Deliver all KPI’s in line with our SLAs on a daily basis
- Customer advocacy: Make our customer voice as prominent as possible in Getaround and provide insights to the Product team on our users needs / frustrations.
- Design & Implementation of processes to improve our quality of service
- Culture: Contribute to develop a customer centric culture within the Customer Operations team
Who you'll work with:
- You’ll report directly to Celia, our Head of Customer Support
- You’ll manage a team of 6 Customer Associates and overseeing our 30+ outsourced agents
- You’ll also work closely with:
- A dedicated product team in charge of user assistance / customer service
- The Customer Operations supporting functions: performance management & training/quality team
What you'll bring to the table:
- Strong (5y+) experience in leading a customer service in a marketplace environment
- Leadership to drive a large team into Getaround transformation journey
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to show empathy and customer centric mindset
- Self-motivated and organized, able to handle multiple projects and team members in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit and communication skills, at ease collaborating with a wide range of actors
- Stress management and sense of prioritization
- Fluent in English and French
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week. Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance