Back to jobs listings
Head of Customer Operations Strategy
Customer Service - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You will lead our Customer Operations Strategy team. The team is responsible for helping Getaround Customer Operations (Customer Service, Claims & Safety) be more productive, work more efficiently, and deliver better service to our customers.
What you will do
- On our European market, you will own our tooling, quality assurance, workforce management and process design:
- Strong partner to our operations, you will identify our users pain points and suggest potential solutions through process design/ content / improved tooling
- Build and steer our workforce management performance
- Quality assurance: from initial training, to coaching and quality controlling, you will setup a fully fledged training program
- Own our tooling stack (zendesk, voice management mainly: you are able to suggest elegant solutions (low tech or involving our product team) to help improve our performance.
Who you'll be working with
- You will report directly to Pierre, our VP Customer Operation & Risk for EU
- You will lead a team of 2 associates Alexandre and Yannick dedicated to quality, training and tooling
- You will join our European Customer Operations team, a multi-lingual 30+ team, working on customer service, claims & safety.
Your added value
- Analytical, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build a cohesive team through appropriate methods and flexible interpersonal style
- At least 5 years of experience in managing process, through technology, preferably in a Customer Care/Contact Center setting
- Advanced skills in zendesk (or any other CRM tool) and SQL
- You speak and write perfectly French and English.
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.