We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You will own the growth marketing strategy for Getaround in Europe, from user acquisition to retention. You have the unique opportunity to shape the roadmap for initiatives that will fuel growth across our markets. Your missions will be:
- Drive the strategy, budget and execution of new driver acquisition and retention through all online channels - including SEO, SEA, Paid Social, CRM and Referral partnerships.
- Design, execute and analyze marketing campaigns: identify opportunities, prioritize projects, monitor execution, budget and performance. Collaborate closely with our Brand team for impactful creatives and messaging.
- Build powerful CRM programs to drive repeat through tailored actions across the customer journey, working closely with our Product team and Data teams to build workflows and user segmentation.
- Manage and grow our portfolio of referral partnerships to drive additional demand.
- Analyze performance and set up reportings and dashboards to drive predictable growth and enable actionable decisions. Optimize our attribution model to ensure a precise understanding of return on investment and efficient budget allocation for future initiatives.
- Continuously experiment and iterate to optimize the playbook for demand growth across our markets.
- Lead and manage the growth marketing team, nurture talents and develop your team’s strengths.
Who you will be working with:
- You will be part of the Marketing and Communications team, and report to Marie, VP of Marketing and Communications.
- Your role is European: you will work from our office in Paris, for all the European countries where Getaround operates.
- You will work closely with our North-America team to share best practices and mutualize efforts whenever possible.
What you will bring to the table:
- 5-7 years of experience in Growth / Performance marketing or Demand Generation in a startup environment or digital agency.
- Track record building effective multi-channel marketing strategies from ideation to execution.
- Expertise of advertising tools (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc.), and robust technical skills that enable you to get your hands dirty on every initiative. Experience with mobile acquisition strategies is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and capacity to report on budget, performance and forecast.
- Curiosity for all things growth and ability to stay on top of your game on latest digital trends and growth techniques.
- A creative spirit and startup mindset, with a desire to learn from peers and share your knowledge.
- Fluency in French and English
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications). Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance