We’re the world's leading carsharing platform, with millions of users around the world, sharing thousands of cars in over 950 cities across 8 countries.
Our mission is simple: Make our cities better places to live through carsharing.
Carsharing empowers people to move in a smarter and more sustainable way: studies show that one shared car replaces between 4 and 10 privately owned cars, which frees up space in our cities while giving communities 24/7 access to cars when they need them.
With our connected car technology, users can quickly and easily book and unlock a wide variety of vehicles directly from our app, without ever having to meet anyone in person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
To reach our vision of a world where all cars are shared, we need a strong team to help us disrupt car ownership. We look for people who are curious, positive, and engaged; who can adapt and learn quickly; who have the skills and smarts to reach their goals autonomously, while having the generosity and mindset to work collaboratively. No matter your role, background, or level of experience, we believe that every member of the team can have an impact.
We’re extremely proud to be certified a “Great Place to Work” in 2022!
- Getaround equips thousands of new cars every month with its Getaround Connect technology. This technology helps us gather information on cars (GPS position, mileage, fuel level…) and facilitates user’s experience.
- As an Operations Associate, you’ll master supply chain logistics, data, and telematics operations to help power the efficiency of our marketplace business.
- You will mainly focus on the Norwegian Market (depending on your profile you might be in charge of a second market)
- Our Connect team in Europe is made of five members (based in Paris): the Head of Connect Operations, a Connect Operations Associate, a Senior and two Junior Telematics technicians.
What you’ll work on:
- Create streamlined processes: Identify ways to improve our installations, optimize our telematic operations planning, solve ad-hoc issues, and track results by analyzing data and KPIs in the Norwegian market.
- Manage relationship with Install Partners:
- Analyse performance: Track and report on supply metrics to the team, including the number of devices installed, lead times, costs, stock levels, and SLAs of operations and activations,
- Control cost and expenditures: Be involved in cost planning and management efforts, reliable KPI reporting, and incoming invoices of our installation partners.
- Control the reliability of the device: Identify and troubleshoot most common issues, update common knowledge, and build forecasts and training for future needs
- External and internal communications: Be our Getaround liaison with supply operations partners, and collaborate internally with various departments.
Who you’ll work with:
- You’ll report to Hannah, our Head of Connect Operations. You’ll work hand in hand with our Product & Data team, Operations team and the Supply team in charge of managing our car owners on the platform, while giving support to all departments (claims, fraud, coms, marketing etc). You will also work with external partners.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, another language is a plus (please send your resume in English)
- 1-2 years of experience in an operational or data/analytics role
- Comfortable with analytical tools and dashboards: Excel, Tableau...
- Experience with tools such as SQL is a plus
- Problem-solving mindset
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with offices in Oslo and global headquarters in San Francisco. Our product is available in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium, and Austria. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- This position is based in Paris or in Oslo, with flexible remote policy.
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- The latest Apple equipment
- If based in Oslo: Free lunch at the office, unlimited 300 kr vouchers for your Getaround bookings