Back to jobs listings
Business Development - Paris - Full-time
We’re the world's leading carsharing platform, with millions of users around the world, sharing thousands of cars in over 950 cities across 8 countries.
Our mission is simple: Make our cities better places to live through carsharing.
Carsharing empowers people to move in a smarter and more sustainable way: studies show that one shared car replaces between 4 and 10 privately owned cars, which frees up space in our cities while giving communities 24/7 access to cars when they need them.
With our connected car technology, users can quickly and easily book and unlock a wide variety of vehicles directly from our app, without ever having to meet anyone in person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
To reach our vision of a world where all cars are shared, we need a strong team to help us disrupt car ownership. We look for people who are curious, positive, and engaged; who can adapt and learn quickly; who have the skills and smarts to reach their goals autonomously, while having the generosity and mindset to work collaboratively. No matter your role, background, or level of experience, we believe that every member of the team can have an impact.
We’re extremely proud to be certified a “Great Place to Work” since 2022!
- Your mission is to help the Account Management team build an engaged and always growing community of trusted fleet partners (privates and professionals) across Europe.
- You will work on the development and the retention of small to large fleets partners for Getaround’s French market.
What you'll do:
- As a part of the Account Management team, reporting to Nathan, you will have the following missions:
- Build a strong acquisition pipeline:
- Qualify inbound leads
- Achieve outbound campaigns among our community of owners willing to grow as professionals
- Convert your leads into new partners, challenge their economics to ensure they have a good understanding of what they can achieve.
- Onboard your new partners to make them successful accounts starting day 1.
- Drive revenue growth through regular reviews of your portfolio and following up on improvement areas including monthly performance reviews, pricing, quality, location and car models.
- Create engagement and cultivate key relationships:
- Phone and email contact with your accounts
- Organization and participation to events and webinars to engage the community of owners
- Be the voice of the community internally:
- Understand their needs/growth barriers
- Escalate identified problems to other departments (Claims, Customer service, Product, Finance, Connect, etc.)
What you'll bring:
- You have at least 1.5 years of experience in a sales or account management position within a startup or fast-paced environment.
- Fluent French and English language skills are required.
- You understand the importance of building trusted relationships in order to drive growth among your portfolio.
- You have good analytical and presentation skills.
- You are organised, autonomous and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Good Team player to work across the teams and voice private car(s) owners concerns internally.
Why join us:
- 🌎 Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco and an office in Oslo. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- 🌱 The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 5 self-owned cars.
- 🧠 A place to learn and grow with weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- 💰 Competitive salary based on your level of experience
- 🌐 An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria.
- 🏡 A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week.
- 📝 A monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- 🤝 Getaround is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity, equity and inclusion of all our Getarounders
- 🗓 A €200 annual credit and unlimited 20% vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- 💫 Health insurance
- 🍽 A Swile lunch card
- 💻 Apple equipment
Come join us!